PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS BECAUSE THEY MAKE THE SHOW POSSIBLE!
This week on the Paid Search Podcast we’re talking about the awesome new explanations tool inside Google Ads. We talk about how to access the explanations tool and the kinds of information it provides. And we also talk about how we review and audit campaign performance in general and what kinds of metrics we look at when we’re trying to figure out why a campaign’s performance changed over a period of time. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
WEEKLY AFTER SHOW:
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
WE NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE HELP US GROW THE SHOW:
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
- PSP 072: How To Run Gmail Ads In Google AdWords
- Are You Overmanaging Your Google Ads Search Campaign? (Episode 194)
- Need More Keywords? Try Dynamic Search Ads (Episode 188)
- Reviewing Keyword Research Advice From 2016! Does It Hold Up? What’s Changed? (Episode 190)
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)