Episode 94 is available in our episode archive.
Yes, you read that correctly. In this episode both Jason and Chris describe how they do in fact sometimes use pure broad match keywords in their client’s Google AdWords campaigns. No, we’re not talking modified broad, we are talking about pure broad keywords! But we’re also talking about using them responsibly and like a professional. Jason and Chris share why they’ve starting using more broad keywords, how they go about doing it with some very specific tips, and they also share some results they are getting from their broad keywords. We hope you enjoy the episode!
Do you use broad keywords? Let us know at the contact page and in the YouTube comments and we’ll share some listener feedback about broad keywords on the air.
Please leave us a rating or review on iTunes, because it helps new people find the show.
- 150: When We Don’t Follow Our Own Advice
- Need More Keywords? Try Dynamic Search Ads (Episode 188)
- A Discussion About Quality Score, Broad Match Modified, Campaign Groups, And Exact Match Negative Keywords (Episode 185)
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- PSP 060: 5 AdWords Secrets That No One Talks About