Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week we’re talking about the most common questions we get from advertisers who are new to Google Ads. Hearing from new advertisers with their goals, questions, and concerns continually gives us insight into the way newcomers are thinking about Google Ads and helps us understand what they’re worried about, what they think is possible, and what they’d like to accomplish with their Google Ads campaigns. We appreciate the fresh perspective newcomers give us and we wanted to share these common questions and our answers with you. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
New certification for health insurance advertisers – https://blog.google/products/ads-commerce/new-health-insurance-certification/
- The Correct Perspective For Google Ads Success (Episode 245)
- PSP 010: AdWords Ad Structure And Common Ad Mistakes To Avoid
- What to do when a good Google Ads campaign goes bad?
- PSP 052: Why Google AdWords Isn’t Working For You… Common Pitfalls To Avoid
- PSP 047: Answering Questions About AdWords Budgets