Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week the guys do the last Q&A episode of the year and there are some great questions. Questions this week include topics like how a busy business owner should manage their Google Ads campaigns if they just have one hour a week, what match types to use when adding new keywords from the search terms report, if the green-yellow-red keyword strategy still works, and what attribution model to use from conversions. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
- Easy Google Ads Keywords Strategy That Leads To Success (Episode 220)
- It’s Time To Re-Think Keyword Match Types And Their Risk Levels (Episode 238)
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)
- Huge Google Ads Q&A With Some Awesome Questions! (Episode 236)
- How To Use Search Terms Like A Pro (Episode 230)