Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast! This week we continue our remembering AdWords series where we look back at previous episodes from years ago and see if the advice holds up. This week we’re looking back at episode 3 from April of 2016, which was about keyword match types. We play some clips from that episode and talk about what we said then and if we still agree with those comments now. We cover broad match keywords, one word keywords, close variants, negative keywords, and much more. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
Weekly After Show:
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
We need your help! Please help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
- A Discussion About Quality Score, Broad Match Modified, Campaign Groups, And Exact Match Negative Keywords (Episode 185)
- Reviewing Keyword Research Advice From 2016! Does It Hold Up? What’s Changed? (Episode 190)
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)
- Best Strategy for Automated Bidding + Remarketing + Bing Ads Importing Campaigns (Episode 193)
- Need More Keywords? Try Dynamic Search Ads (Episode 188)