Digital Marketing In An AI World – Amazon
Optmyzr Free Trial – Optmyzr
Join us at Patreon – Patreon
Are you nervous about artificial intelligence and machine learning replacing you and making your expert PPC skills obsolete? If so, this is the interview you have to listen to! Fred Vallaeys was one of the first 500 employees at Google, and he is the co-founder of Optmyzr, one of the leading PPC management softwares. Fred has written a new book, Digital Marketing in an AI World: Futureproofing Your PPC Agency. The book was written for PPC professionals to help us learn how to not only survive, but also thrive in tomorrow’s PPC world that will be dominated by AI and machine learning.
Our interview with Fred covers topics such as:
- Why Fred was driven to write this book.
- Whether or not AI and machine learning in the PPC world is a real thing of just hype.
- What role AI and machine learning play in the PPC world.
- How worries PPC professionals should be and what they can do to thrive in an AI world.
- Whether or not manual bidding strategies can still work.
- A breakdown of what machines do will in the PPC context and what humans do well.
- How to position yourself to survive and thrive in an AI-dominated PPC world, the three roles you can play.
- Enjoy the episode! Thanks for listening and sharing!
Please leave us a rating and review on iTunes.
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE SHOW
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!
- Talking Google Ads Scripts With Fred Vallaeys, CEO at Optmyzr
- 5 Questions Google Ads Beginners Must Ask Themselves After The First Month (Episode 257)
- PSP 076: Bing Ads… Should You Use It?
- PSP 043: Talking Google Shopping Campaigns With Walt Conger Of Click Control Marketing
- AdWords Reporting Tips For In-House Managers, Freelancers, And Agencies