Episode 67 is available in our episode archive.
Ladies and gentleman, say YES, and then sit back and enjoy this GREAT DEBATE. This week Chris and Jason press their shirts, whiten their teeth, and take each other on in a political-style GREAT DEBATE to make the case whether or not search terms are the most important part of a Google AdWords campaign.
Please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
And please leave us a review on iTunes!
- PSP 063: Google AdWords Search Terms Case Study (Before and After Optimization)
- The Importance Of Search Terms And Manual Bids
- 136: Live Junk Removal Google Ads PPC Audit!!!
- 139: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 2 – Campaign Formation and Campaign Settings
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)