Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Four Free Lessons at Institute
Welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast! This week we introduce our remembering AdWords series where we look back at previous episodes from years ago and see if the advice holds up. This wee we’re looking back at episode 2 from April of 2016, which was about keyword research. We play some clips from that episode and talk about what we said then and if we still agree with those comments now. We talk about keyword funnel, high funnel searches and they traffic quality they produce, how to start doing keyword research, the keyword planner, and much more! Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode.
Weekly After Show:
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
We need your help! Please help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
Send us your questions here
Check out PSP News
First 100 Episodes
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)
- Best Strategy for Automated Bidding + Remarketing + Bing Ads Importing Campaigns (Episode 193)
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)
- Invalid Clicks + Testing Ad Copy + Audience Bid Adjustments (Episode 195)
- Are You Overmanaging Your Google Ads Search Campaign? (Episode 194)