Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week the guys answer your questions about Google Ads. We answer some great questions this week, including how to come up with ad copy for an industry you’re not familiar with, how to test manual bids when you’re running automated bids, and how running broad keywords affects the search terms review process. Thanks for listening and we hope you enjoy the episode!
- How We Think About & Test Automated Bidding Strategies (Episode 239)
- How To Use BROAD Match Keywords Like a Pro!
- Amazing Google Ads Q&A Episode (Negative Keywords, Ad Scheduling, and Geo Keywords) (Episode 218)
- How To Grow The Lazy Man Build After Launching (Episode 224)
- Looking At A Google Ads Campaign With Medium Funnel Keywords (Episode 213)