Get The Other PSP Insider Episodes – paidsearchpodcast.com/insider
Join Our New Patreon Show – patreon.com/paidsearchpodcast
It’s bonus time baby! We use Insider episodes to teach our listeners “the business of PPC” and help freelancers, PPC professionals, and agency owners grow their careers and companies. We’re very proud of the work we’ve been doing on the PSP Insider premium podcast, and we wanted to share a free episode of the PSP Insider so the Paid Search Podcast audience can learn what that show is all about. So that’s what this bonus episode is. It’s a free episode of the PSP Insider.
On this 5th episode of the PSP Insider we give a ton of actionable tips on how to transition to being a full time Google Ads freelancer. We hear from a lot of in-house PPC employees and agency employees who are wanting to branch out on their own and have the kind of freelancing careers Chris and Jason have had, so on this episode we give advice on how to make that transition.
Specifically, you will learn:
- What it takes to freelance profitably.
- The skills needed to be a successful Google Ads freelancer.
- How to develop a Google Ads freelancing business plan.
- How many clients you’ll need to be profitable.
- How to develop a lead (client generation plan) and the sources new Google Ads clients come from.
- The business tools you’ll need to operate your freelance business.
- Personal finance tips and advice on how to know how much risk you can take.
- When the correct time to quit your job and freelance full-time is.
- How to transition out of your current job the right way.
- The mindset it takes to freelance profitably and stay in business.
We’d love your feedback and testimonials on PSP Insider episodes. Please send them in at paidsearchpodcast.com/contact-us
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!