Episode 65 is available in our episode archive.
Yes. On this week’s episode the guys go over some real life stories from Google AdWords. These stories include how AdWords data can influence offline business decisions, a common AdWords account ownership issue, and why people sometimes have unrealistic expectations about Google AdWords. It’s an interesting episode and we hope you enjoy it!
Please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
And please leave us a review!!!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 020: Should You Outsource Your AdWords Management or Do It In-House?
- PSP 025: Basic To Advanced AdWords Location Targeting & Real Life Examples
- PSP 062: Your AdWords Questions, Our Answers!
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords
- PSP 042: Google AdWords Tips For Specifically B2C Campaigns