Yes baby yes. On today’s Paid Search Podcast the boys breakdown a recent Rothman PPC AdWords case study. The case study shows what the search terms from a real life moving company’s AdWords account look like before and after a professional optimization. The difference is crystal clear and you can really see what kinds of search terms an amateur campaign gets compared to a professionally run campaign. We hope you enjoy this case study breakdown, and thanks for listening!
Please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- 136: Live Junk Removal Google Ads PPC Audit!!!
- PSP 067: Are Search Terms The Most Important Part Of A Google AdWords Campaign?
- AdWords B2B Case Study (Better Organization, Better Traffic, And More New Customers)
- PSP 057: How to Segment Your Google AdWords Data
- PSP 061: How to Set Up A Google AdWords Display Campaign For Awareness And Branding