Episode 61 is available in our episode archive.
No?!?! No?!?! No, babe, it’s YES! YES! YES!!! On this episode of the PSP, the guys start off the show reading a great iTunes review they got (we love those reviews!). Then the guys cover how to set up a Google AdWords display campaign to generate more branding and awareness. The guys cover all the targeting methods on the display network, give out specific tips, and also explain how to judge the performance of a display campaign.
On the after show on YouTube the guys talk about a remarketing campaign that Jason is running and getting leads from.
Please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 030: An Introduction To Display Network Advertising On Google AdWords
- PSP 016: How To Manage Google AdWords Campaigns During Month 1
- PSP 028: How To Set Up And Run AdWords Experiments
- PSP 026: The Fastest Way To Set Up A Google AdWords Campaign
- PSP 014: How To Track Conversions In Google AdWords