Episode 56 is available in our episode archive.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Here we go boys and girls, here we go. YES! Time for another GREAT DEBATE! Chris and Jason debate using SKAGS (single keyword ad groups) vs normal ad groups in Google AdWords. Enjoy!
Please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 029: Should You Advertise On Your Brand Keywords In AdWords?
- PSP 048: Bidding For Position 1 Versus Bidding For Lower Positions (Great Debate)
- PSP 035: Landing Pages Versus Websites For AdWords Traffic (Great Debate, Vol 2)
- 135: The TRUTH About Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS)
- PSP 031: Search Demographics On Google AdWords Is Here!!!