Episode 48 is available in our episode archive.
We thank BrandVerity for sponsoring this episode. Click here to get a free month of PPC monitoring!
Yes people, YES!!! It’s that time again! It’s time to put our dukes up and have a good old fashioned GREAT DEBATE!
On today’s episode of the Paid Search Podcast, Chris and Jason debate whether or not AdWords advertisers should bid aggressively for the number 1 position, or if they should go with a more conservative bidding strategy to go for positions 2 and 3.
The guys also answer a fan question about automation and whether or not it will put marketing agencies out of business. And they also preview next week’s show.
The guys did a companion After Show on YouTube where they broke down the debate and went over their personal opinions on position 1 versus positions 2 and 3.
And please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)
- PSP 029: Should You Advertise On Your Brand Keywords In AdWords?
- PSP 035: Landing Pages Versus Websites For AdWords Traffic (Great Debate, Vol 2)
- PSP 067: Are Search Terms The Most Important Part Of A Google AdWords Campaign?
- PSP 040: Live, In-Person AdWords Training