Episode 46 is available in our episode archive.
Y to the E to the S, baby YES! This week the guys are back to work after a nice sip at the water cooler. Today the guys answer the most common AdWords bidding questions they get, including what bids do I start with, am I bidding too much, how does my competitors bid affect my bid, it says I’m not on the first page… is that bad, should all my keywords be the same bid, and should I do CPA bidding?
And please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 062: Your AdWords Questions, Our Answers!
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords
- PSP 023: Jason Interviews Chris About AdWords
- PSP 042: Google AdWords Tips For Specifically B2C Campaigns
- PSP 048: Bidding For Position 1 Versus Bidding For Lower Positions (Great Debate)