Episode 41 is available in our episode archive.
YES!!! Back at it again with episode 41. On today’s episode the guys talk B2B marketing on Google AdWords, and they share AdWords tips for specifically B2B campaigns. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355. And don’t forget about the After Show on YouTube. And please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 042: Google AdWords Tips For Specifically B2C Campaigns
- PSP 035: Landing Pages Versus Websites For AdWords Traffic (Great Debate, Vol 2)
- PSP 046: Common AdWords Bidding Questions Answered And Explained
- PSP 043: Talking Google Shopping Campaigns With Walt Conger Of Click Control Marketing
- PSP 059: How to Write Better Ads In Google AdWords – Practical Tips And Examples