On episode 40 Jason interviews Chris about his live, in-person AdWords training he does from time to time. Chris talks about how he teaches people to think about AdWords, common misconceptions people have about AdWords, and the aha moments people have when AdWords finally clicks for them.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 048: Bidding For Position 1 Versus Bidding For Lower Positions (Great Debate)
- PSP 052: Why Google AdWords Isn’t Working For You… Common Pitfalls To Avoid
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)
- PSP 028: How To Set Up And Run AdWords Experiments
- PSP 065: AdWords Stories From Real Businesses