Episode 36 is available in our episode archive.
On episode 36 of the Paid Search Podcast, Chris and Jason talk about the Google Ad Grants program, which is the AdWords program for nonprofits. The guys go over the benefits and limitations of the Ad Grants program and how to manage a Google Ad Grants AdWords campaign. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355. And don’t forget about the After Show on YouTube. And please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- 148: Google Ad Grants – Expert Advice
- PSP 010: AdWords Ad Structure And Common Ad Mistakes To Avoid
- PSP 016: How To Manage Google AdWords Campaigns During Month 1
- PSP 014: How To Track Conversions In Google AdWords
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)