Episode 31 is available in our episode archive.
Demographic targeting for search advertising on Google AdWords is here! On episode 31 of the Paid Search Podcast the guys talk about where search demographic targeting is located in AdWords, how to interpret the data, and what bid adjustments they’ve been making. They also go over real life examples in AdWords to show you the different performance levels they’re getting from different demographic groups on search. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355. And don’t forget about the After Show on YouTube.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 025: Basic To Advanced AdWords Location Targeting & Real Life Examples
- Age, Gender, and Income Demographics Options In Google Ads (EXPLAINED)
- PSP 030: An Introduction To Display Network Advertising On Google AdWords
- PSP 041: Google AdWords Tips For Specifically B2B Campaigns
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords