Episode 30 is available in our episode archive.
On episode 30 of the PSP the guys introduce you to display network advertising on Google AdWords. They guys cover what display advertising is, the similarities and differences it has with search advertising, the different kinds of ads you can use on display, and the various targeting methods. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355. And don’t forget about the After Show on YouTube.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 061: How to Set Up A Google AdWords Display Campaign For Awareness And Branding
- PSP 053: How To Advertise On YouTube
- PSP 031: Search Demographics On Google AdWords Is Here!!!
- PSP 058: Someone Answered Our Facebook Challenge
- PSP 035: Landing Pages Versus Websites For AdWords Traffic (Great Debate, Vol 2)