Episode 29 is available in our episode archive.
On episode 29 we have our first “Great Debate” where we debate whether or not you should advertise on your own brand name keywords. The guys debate it out and give solutions and reasons why and why not to advertise on your own brand keywords. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355. And don’t forget about the After Show on YouTube.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)
- PSP 053: How To Advertise On YouTube
- PSP 035: Landing Pages Versus Websites For AdWords Traffic (Great Debate, Vol 2)
- PSP 048: Bidding For Position 1 Versus Bidding For Lower Positions (Great Debate)
- PSP 067: Are Search Terms The Most Important Part Of A Google AdWords Campaign?