Episode 24 is available in our episode archive.
On this episode of the Paid Search Podcast we go deep on remarketing and cover topics like, what remarketing is, who it’s good for, where we start our remarketing bids, the kind of ad types and sizes we use for remarketing, and we also cover common remarketing mistakes. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 015: The Shared Library – An AdWords Hidden Gem
- PSP 016: How To Manage Google AdWords Campaigns During Month 1
- PSP 023: Jason Interviews Chris About AdWords
- PSP 021: Agency or Freelancer? Who to outsource your AdWords management to.
- PSP 061: How to Set Up A Google AdWords Display Campaign For Awareness And Branding