Episode 22 is available in our episode archive.
On today’s episode of the Paid Search Podcast we mix it up a bit and do a one on one interview between Chris and Jason. Chris interviews Jason and asks him questions about AdWords, including, what do you do when an AdWords campaign isn’t performing as planned, how my new expanded text ads are working out, the worst thing a client can say before a campaign launches, and what areas of AdWords I know the least and most about. Next week Jason will interview Chris. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 023: Jason Interviews Chris About AdWords
- PSP 011: How To Write Great AdWords Ads
- PSP 043: Talking Google Shopping Campaigns With Walt Conger Of Click Control Marketing
- PSP 017: What Real Life Google AdWords Management Actually Looks Like
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords