Episode 17 is available in our episode archive.
Back at it again with the AdWords talk! On episode 17 Chris and Jason show you what real life Google AdWords management actually looks like. Both guys give real life examples of campaigns they actively manage and go over real numbers. Chris’ example is a niche B2B company, and Jason’s example is a moving company in a major mid-west city. The guys go through how they’ve managed these campaigns, what they’ve learned from managing these campaigns, and their plans for the future with these campaigns. Please leave us an honest review on iTunes and thanks for listening! You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 016: How To Manage Google AdWords Campaigns During Month 1
- PSP 033: Google AdWords Pro Tips And Hidden Gems!!! – Part 2
- PSP 068: The Ultimate AdWords Management System
- PSP 032: Google AdWords Pro Tips And Hidden Gems!!! – Part 1
- PSP 063: Google AdWords Search Terms Case Study (Before and After Optimization)