Episode 16 is available in our episode archive.
On this episode of the Paid Search Podcast Jason and Chris cover how to manage your Google AdWords campaigns during the first month. The guys cover how to manage your campaigns during the first day, the first week, and for the rest of the first month. The guys give lots of detailed advice on how to manage your campaigns, and this episode is truly a gem that you can refer back to over and over. Please leave us an honest review on iTunes and thanks for listening! You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 068: The Ultimate AdWords Management System
- PSP 049: How To Manage High Volume, High Spend AdWords Accounts
- PSP 017: What Real Life Google AdWords Management Actually Looks Like
- PSP 015: The Shared Library – An AdWords Hidden Gem
- PSP 052: Why Google AdWords Isn’t Working For You… Common Pitfalls To Avoid