Episode 19 is available in our episode archive.
BUSTED! On the 19th episode of the Paid Search Podcast Jason and Chris debunk six common myths about Google AdWords, including the myth that the cost per click is increasing and also the misguided claim that people don’t click on ads anymore. We debunk these two myths and four other common AdWords myths. Please leave us an honest review on iTunes and thanks for listening! You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 052: Why Google AdWords Isn’t Working For You… Common Pitfalls To Avoid
- PSP 028: How To Set Up And Run AdWords Experiments
- PSP 054: Common Landing Page Mistakes YOU Need To AVOID!!!
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords
- PSP 010: AdWords Ad Structure And Common Ad Mistakes To Avoid