Episode 15 is available in our episode archive.
On this episode of the Paid Search Podcast Jason and Chris cover one of the hidden gems of Google AdWords, the shared library. In the shared library you can make account-wide adjustments and do things like manage remarketing audience lists, set up shared budgets, and create negative keyword lists that you can apply to multiple campaigns. The guys cover all features of the shared library, give detailed examples, and Jason does what he does best – insult lazy millennials. Bang! Bang! Please leave us an honest review on iTunes and thanks for listening! You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 016: How To Manage Google AdWords Campaigns During Month 1
- PSP 047: Answering Questions About AdWords Budgets
- PSP 034: Step By Step Guide To Auditing An AdWords Account
- PSP 061: How to Set Up A Google AdWords Display Campaign For Awareness And Branding
- PSP 014: How To Track Conversions In Google AdWords