Episode 14 is available in our episode archive.
On this episode of the Paid Search Podcast Jason and Chris cover conversion tracking in Google AdWords. The guys talk about why you should definitely be tracking conversions, all the different ways you can track conversions, and how to track conversions. Please leave us an honest review on iTunes and thanks for listening! You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- 137: The Best Ways To Track Phone Calls in Google Ads!
- PSP 064: How To MAXIMIZE Your Conversions in Google AdWords
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords
- PSP 021: Agency or Freelancer? Who to outsource your AdWords management to.
- PSP 020: Should You Outsource Your AdWords Management or Do It In-House?