Episode 13 of the Paid Search Podcast is a monster episode. Jason and Chris explain all of the Google AdWords ad extensions. They discuss what the ad extensions are, where they’re located, how to get them to show up more often, why they’re so important, how they impact your Ad Rank, and the guys give insight and tips for each ad extension. They cover sitelinks, callouts, the call extension, the review extension, the location extension, the app extension, and structured snippets. This episode will have you on your way to mastering the AdWords ad extensions. Please leave us a review on iTunes and ask us your questions at PaidSearchPodcast.com
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- 137: The Best Ways To Track Phone Calls in Google Ads!
- PSP 032: Google AdWords Pro Tips And Hidden Gems!!! – Part 1
- PSP 081: How To Build An AdWords Account – Part 4
- PSP 010: AdWords Ad Structure And Common Ad Mistakes To Avoid
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)