Episode 10 is available in our episode archive.
On today’s episode of the Paid Search Podcast we discuss how Google AdWords ads are structured, the different parts of the ad, and we also cover some common ad mistakes that advertisers make with their Google AdWords ads. Thanks for listening. Please leave us your questions at paidsearchpodcast.com!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertianing AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)
- PSP 054: Common Landing Page Mistakes YOU Need To AVOID!!!
- PSP 042: Google AdWords Tips For Specifically B2C Campaigns
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords
- PSP 052: Why Google AdWords Isn’t Working For You… Common Pitfalls To Avoid