Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week on the Paid Search Podcast, Chris and Jason discuss Dynamic Search Ads (DSA). DSA is an automated strategy in Google Ads that lets Google create ad headlines and target keywords based on the information on your website. It’s a cool way to try and find new keywords to target, and it’s a great tool to have in your Google Ads skill set. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
Thanks for listening and sharing the show, and we hope you enjoy the episode
Help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- Don’t Make These Common Google Ads Mistakes That We See During Audits (Episode 186)
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)
- Reviewing Keyword Research Advice From 2016! Does It Hold Up? What’s Changed? (Episode 190)
- A Discussion About Quality Score, Broad Match Modified, Campaign Groups, And Exact Match Negative Keywords (Episode 185)