Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
On today’s episode we have an interesting discussion about keyword match types, their risk levels, and re-thinking these things. Over the last few years a lot has changed in Google Ads and these changes have influenced the way we think about keyword match types. In this episode we discuss new ways to think about match types, we equate different types of match types and keywords with other match types, and we talk about why and when we pursue this kind of thinking about match types.
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)
- Easy Google Ads Keywords Strategy That Leads To Success (Episode 220)
- PSP 009: Exciting New Changes Coming To AdWords
- A Discussion About Quality Score, Broad Match Modified, Campaign Groups, And Exact Match Negative Keywords (Episode 185)
- Reviewing Keyword Research Advice From 2016! Does It Hold Up? What’s Changed? (Episode 190)