Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
We’re back! The guys are back in action after a week of bad weather. Chris and Jason start off the show looking at the new Google Partners update. Then they share what they’re seeing so far from the phrase match and broad match modified update. And then they do a deep dive on return on ad spend (ROAS) and determine if it truly is the gold standard of Google Ads. Thanks for listening and we hope you enjoy the episode!
- How To Use BROAD Match Keywords Like a Pro!
- Google Ads For Home And Auto Insurance Agents
- A Discussion About Quality Score, Broad Match Modified, Campaign Groups, And Exact Match Negative Keywords (Episode 185)
- Easy Ways To Slow Down Google Ads Spend Without Hurting Your Performance (Episode 233)
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)