Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast! Today we’re answering your questions about Google Ads, including: click fraud and invalid clicks, testing ad copy, and when to make audience bid adjustments. Thanks for listening and sharing the show, and we hope you enjoy the episode!
Google Ads Help –
Weekly After Show:
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
We need your help! Please help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
- Are You Overmanaging Your Google Ads Search Campaign? (Episode 194)
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)
- Best Strategy for Automated Bidding + Remarketing + Bing Ads Importing Campaigns (Episode 193)
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)