Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week the guys examine recent results from two smart campaigns. One was for a complex, B2B business and the other campaign was for a straightforward, B2C business. They cover the click volume, cost per click, call volume, search terms, and network performance. They compare the differences between a B2B business and a B2C business, and they share their insights about smart campaigns and what they learned from the results. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
A change to how Smart Bidding strategies are organized – https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/10512715
- The 5 Rules of Keyword Quality (Episode 260)
- Important Information About Keyword Match Types That You Don’t Want To Miss (Episode 261)
- Smart Campaigns – Advantages & Disadvantages (Episode 258)
- How to manage a large number of Google Ads accounts
- The Most Common Questions We Get From New Google Ads Advertisers (Episode 262)