Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week the guys examine recent results from two smart campaigns. One was for a complex, B2B business and the other campaign was for a straightforward, B2C business. They cover the click volume, cost per click, call volume, search terms, and network performance. They compare the differences between a B2B business and a B2C business, and they share their insights about smart campaigns and what they learned from the results. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
About keyword matching options – https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7478529
Google Ads Exact Match Loosened Up A Bit – https://www.seroundtable.com/google-ads-loosens-up-exact-match-31272.html
- The 5 Rules of Keyword Quality (Episode 260)
- Interesting Results From Two Google Ads Smart Campaigns (Episode 259)
- Smart Campaigns – Advantages & Disadvantages (Episode 258)
- It’s Time To Re-Think Keyword Match Types And Their Risk Levels (Episode 238)
- How to manage a large number of Google Ads accounts