Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Interesting discussion on the show today about running automated bidding tests. The guys talk about what kinds of automated bids they usually run, how often they run them, how they test automated bids, and what kind of data they focus on when reviewing automated bid tests. Thanks for listening and enjoy the show!
- Time To Revisit Automatic Bidding Strategies In Google Ads
- Questions & Answers About Google Ads (Episode 251)
- Automated Bidding Or Manual Bidding In Google Ads? How We’re Bidding In 2020! (Episode 219)
- 3 Rules To Make Manual Bidding Easier (Episode 253)
- The Best, Worst, and Secret Columns in Google Ads (Episode 250)