Sometimes life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, and then your boss wants you to make a lemon meringue pie on top of that. Really bro? A lemon meringue pie when I already made lemonade from this pile of lemons! But yes, that’s the situation Google Ads managers find themselves in sometimes. Sometimes a client or boss wants you to squeeze even more value out of an already super optimized campaign. Or sometimes business owners might think, “you know, this campaign I’m managing for myself if truly great, but there’s got to be something I can do to make it better.” Well, if you’ve found yourself in that spot, then this is the episode for you! Today the guys talk about how to optimize an already optimized campaign and do all the little things that can make things just a little bit better.
Get a free custom proposal from Directive Consulting!
- 140: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 3 – Ad Groups and Keywords
- What to do when a good Google Ads campaign goes bad?
- Use Google Ads filters to find amazing metrics and hidden data
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- How to transition your amateur Google Ads account to a professional level