Hi ya’ll, welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast. Have you ever been running a Google Ads campaign that just all of a sudden started having performance issues? And you don’t even think it was anything you did? This is what we call a good campaign going bad. It happens to everyone. But there are things you can do to turn it back around. In this episode we cover common reasons why a good campaign can go bad all of a sudden, and what you can do to fix it. Enjoy!
Get a free custom proposal from Directive Consulting!
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE SHOW
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!
Google Tag Assistant – Tag Assistant Help
Rising Cost Per Click But I Didn’t Change My Bids – Rothman PPC
Use auction insights to compare performance – Google Ads Help
Stay ahead of the pack with the Competition tab in Bing – Bing Ads Blog
- Talking Google Ads Scripts With Fred Vallaeys, CEO at Optmyzr
- 143: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 6 – YouTube Ads
- 142: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 5 – Remarketing
- 139: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 2 – Campaign Formation and Campaign Settings
- The Ultimate Website Checklist For PPC: How To Make The Perfect Website For Unbelievable Google Ads Performance, Part 4 (Episode 217)