Episode 72 is available in our episode archive.
Hi everyone and welcome back to another week of the Paid Search Podcast, our weekly podcast about all things Google AdWords.
This week we talk about Gmail ads. We cover Gmail ad targeting options, tips on when to use Gmail ads, and we break down numbers from a recent Gmail ad campaign that Jason ran.
We hope you enjoy the episode, and we’d love to hear your feedback. Have you ever run Gmail ads? What was your results and performance like?
And please leave us an iTunes review because the more reviews we have the more likely it is that we’ll move up in the iTunes rankings and be able to grow the show.
Thanks for your support.
- How To Use BROAD Match Keywords Like a Pro!
- PSP 071: The New AdWords User Interface Is Coming!!!
- Why Did Your Google Ads Campaign Results Change? (Episode 192)
- Don’t Make These Common Google Ads Mistakes That We See During Audits (Episode 186)
- Are You Overmanaging Your Google Ads Search Campaign? (Episode 194)