Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Get Opteo for free for two months.
Looking for a simple way to think about Google Ads keywords and manage them for successful results? This week on the Paid Search Podcast the guys talk about a color coded keyword strategy that Jason came up with, the red, yellow, and green keyword strategy. The guys explain what the three types of keywords are and how to handle each type. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
- The Last Q&A Of The Year! (Episode 244)
- It’s Time To Re-Think Keyword Match Types And Their Risk Levels (Episode 238)
- Introducing A Unique Google Ads Strategy That’s Low Risk & High Reward (Episode 237)
- Looking At A Google Ads Campaign With Medium Funnel Keywords (Episode 213)
- The Ultimate Website Checklist For PPC: How To Make The Perfect Website For Unbelievable Google Ads Performance, Part 4 (Episode 217)