Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Looking for a simple way to think about Google Ads keywords and manage them for successful results? This week on the Paid Search Podcast the guys talk about a color coded keyword strategy that Jason came up with, the red, yellow, and green keyword strategy. The guys explain what the three types of keywords are and how to handle each type. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
- The Ultimate Website Checklist For PPC: How To Make The Perfect Website For Unbelievable Google Ads Performance, Part 4 (Episode 217)
- Looking At A Google Ads Campaign With Medium Funnel Keywords (Episode 213)
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)
- The Lazy Man Build (Episode 223)
- How To Grow The Lazy Man Build After Launching (Episode 224)