Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week we compare Google Shopping Ads to Google Search Ads and we cover three important areas to consider when starting a Shopping campaign: cost per click, bidding, and campaign optimization. We look at these three areas in relation to a shopping campaign and we compare and contrast the differences to a traditional search campaign. We hope you enjoy the episode, and if you’d like more Google Shopping episodes, please let us know. Thanks for listening!
- Interesting Results From Two Google Ads Smart Campaigns (Episode 259)
- The 5 Rules of Keyword Quality (Episode 260)
- Important Information About Keyword Match Types That You Don’t Want To Miss (Episode 261)
- Advanced Talk On AdWords Bidding Options
- Time To Revisit Automatic Bidding Strategies In Google Ads