Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week on the Paid Search Podcast, Jason and Chris discuss three common mistakes they see when they do audits of Google Ads accounts. These mistakes include measuring non-converting actions as a conversions, letting a small number of bad-performing keywords dominate your results, and making too many bid adjustments. The guys also discuss how you can find out if you are making these mistakes and how to fix them. Thanks for listening and sharing the show, and we hope you enjoy the episode!
Help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- Need More Keywords? Try Dynamic Search Ads (Episode 188)
- The Biggest AdWords Mistakes
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)
- Reviewing Keyword Research Advice From 2016! Does It Hold Up? What’s Changed? (Episode 190)