Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Get a custom proposal from Directive Consulting
This week on the Paid Search Podcast, Jason and Chris discuss three common mistakes they see when they do audits of Google Ads accounts. These mistakes include measuring non-converting actions as a conversions, letting a small number of bad-performing keywords dominate your results, and making too many bid adjustments. The guys also discuss how you can find out if you are making these mistakes and how to fix them. Thanks for listening and sharing the show, and we hope you enjoy the episode!
Help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
Listen to our first 100 episodes
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- Need More Keywords? Try Dynamic Search Ads (Episode 188)
- Invalid Clicks + Testing Ad Copy + Audience Bid Adjustments (Episode 195)
- The Biggest AdWords Mistakes
- Are You Overmanaging Your Google Ads Search Campaign? (Episode 194)