Episode 76 is available in our episode archive.
Howdy, ya’ll! This week we bring back friend of the show, Walt Conger of Click Control Marketing, to talk about Bing Ads! We talk about how Bing Ads is similar to AdWords and how it’s different. Walt shares some interesting insights and tips about Bing. And we also go over some interesting data that Walt shares about some of his Bing campaigns. Bing is a very interesting part of the search engine marketing world, and we hope you enjoy this discussion. Thanks for listening!
Walt Conger runs Click Control Marketing, one of the fastest growing per per click agencies in the country. Click Control Marketing is a full service PPC firm, and you can reach Walt at their website.
And please leave us an iTunes review because the more reviews we have the more likely it is that we’ll move up in the iTunes rankings and be able to grow the show.
Thanks for your support.
- PSP 043: Talking Google Shopping Campaigns With Walt Conger Of Click Control Marketing
- PSP 026: The Fastest Way To Set Up A Google AdWords Campaign
- How To Use Systems To Grow Your PPC Agency Without Going Crazy (Episode 180)
- What to do when a good Google Ads campaign goes bad?
- Talking Google Ads Scripts With Fred Vallaeys, CEO at Optmyzr