Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast! This week we’re answering your questions about Google Ads, including: running an automated bidding strategy based on conversions, when you have multiple conversion values that differ widely; should a business run remarketing; and importing campaigns from Google Ads to Bing Ads. Thanks for listening and sharing the show, and we hope you enjoy the episode!
Weekly After Show:
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
We need your help! Please help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
- Are You Overmanaging Your Google Ads Search Campaign? (Episode 194)
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)
- Invalid Clicks + Testing Ad Copy + Audience Bid Adjustments (Episode 195)
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- Need More Keywords? Try Dynamic Search Ads (Episode 188)