Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week the guys give an update on the bidding strategies in Google Ads that they’re using these days. They also discuss if close variants are affecting their decision to use manual or automated bids. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode.
- Google Ads Q&A Episode: Manual Bidding, Multi-Lingual Ads & More (Episode 222)
- Time To Revisit Automatic Bidding Strategies In Google Ads
- 137: The Best Ways To Track Phone Calls in Google Ads!
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)
- How To Grow The Lazy Man Build After Launching (Episode 224)