Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
This week we’re talking about the risks of overmanaging a Google Ads campaign. What does overmanagement look like? Why does it hurt your results? We answer those questions and more in this episode about overmanaging a Google Ads campaign.
Thanks for listening and sharing the show, and we hope you enjoy the episode!
Weekly After Show:
And we invite you join hundreds of other Paid Search Podcast fans for our weekly Patreon After Show. Sign up here!
We need your help! Please help us grow the show:
Please leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and share the show with friends because it helps us grow the show and create more content.
- The Best Google Ads Q&A Show We’ve Ever Done! (Episode 189)
- Best Strategy for Automated Bidding + Remarketing + Bing Ads Importing Campaigns (Episode 193)
- Invalid Clicks + Testing Ad Copy + Audience Bid Adjustments (Episode 195)
- Why Did Your Google Ads Campaign Results Change? (Episode 192)
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)