Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
Chris and Jason have seen as close to Google Ads perfection as there is, and they’re here to tell you about it. It’s rare, but every now and then the guys run into superstar accounts that get quality scores of 7 to 10 on nearly every keyword and the clickthrough rates and cost per clicks that these accounts achieve is downright shocking. The guys talk about how to identify a superstar Google Ads account, and the things these accounts have in common. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
- What Google Ads Management Looks Like On Long-Term Successful Accounts (Episode 221)
- PSP 049: How To Manage High Volume, High Spend AdWords Accounts
- 5 Assumptions About Ad Rank That Are No Longer Correct (Episode 248)
- What to do when a good Google Ads campaign goes bad?
- PSP 083: How To Build An AdWords Account – Part 6