Episode 90 is available in our episode archive.
Hi everyone, thanks for checking out episode 90 of the Paid Search Podcast. Do you like the new podcast cover art? This week we’re talking about AdWords reporting. We cover the core purpose of reporting AdWord results. And then we give reporting tips for in-house AdWords managers, freelancers, and agencies. And we also share some recommended reporting tools. We hope you enjoy this discussion about AdWords reporting, and please comment on YouTube and Facebook with your reporting questions and any reporting insights you’d like to share. Thanks for listening and sharing.
Reporting tools mentioned during this episode:
Please leave us a rating or review on iTunes, because it helps new people find the show.
- Talking Google Ads Scripts With Fred Vallaeys, CEO at Optmyzr
- 155: Surviving Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning – Interview With Frederick Vallaeys
- How to manage a large number of Google Ads accounts
- PSP 051: What You Need To Know About AdWords Reporting
- PSP 032: Google AdWords Pro Tips And Hidden Gems!!! – Part 1